Come see us at ONA 2018!
Get a list of the who’s who of engagement at ONA '18
Audience engagement on your mind before the Online News Association conference? We put together a Twitter list of journalism engagement experts to follow before heading there.
Additionally, you will receive:
- Timely email updates on where to find us!
- Ways to get Hearken SWAG!
Sign up now to stay in the loop!
Where to find us at ONA '18
Visit us in the Midway! And get a chance to win a fancy pair of headphones (we're all about better listening!) Come meet some of the Hearken team at ONA and learn more about us!
- Wednesday, Sept. 12:
- 8:00 PM- Austin-American Statesman Gathering (Hearken sponsored event)
- Friday, Sept. 14:
- 10:00 AM- 12:00 PM- Table Talks: Audience Engagement, Growth and Analytics
- 12:00-1:30 PM- Deep Dive into Audience Engagement: New Tools, Personalization, Audio, and More
- 3:30-4:30 PM- Why It’s Critical for Your Business and Editorial Sides to Collaborate — and How to Do It Ethically and Effectively
- 5:00-6:00 PM- Women Founders Meetup
- 5:00-6:00 PM- [RSVP] Speed Dating, Audience Engagement Style
- 6:30-7:30 PM- Texas Media Mixer (Hearken Sponsored Event)
- Saturday, Sept. 15:
- 11:30 AM -12:30 PM- Building Better Tools to Understand Voters and Their Choices
Jennifer Brandel - CEO, Hearken | @JenniferBrandel
Book a Strategy call for after ONA
Ready to get your engagement strategy going? Book a FREE strategy call today.
Get A FREE 30 MINUTE STRATEGY SESSION WITH OUR DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, ANNA NIRMALA.
AS A FORMER STRATEGY & OPERATIONS CONSULTANT AT PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS, ANNA IS HEARKEN’S IN HOUSE EXPERT WHEN IT COMES TO BUSINESS STRATEGY.
On this free call, you will get:
- Expert advice from a business strategist
- A chance to iron out your engagement goals
- Ways to drive innovation and increase revenue